BGT windshield trim

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: BGT windshield trim
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 20:40:00 -0400
Since I'd heard that it was a real b*tch to install, I decided to take my
car to the pro's who had just done a BGT windshield a few months ago.  Even
claimed to have a guy who remembered 'em new.
Hmph, got it back today with the new windshield, sans the chrome trim!
Claimed they had spent way more time with all their technicians than should
have, but can't get the trim in!  Now I'm left with who/how to get the trim
installed.  I'd like to take a stab at it, but don't really know what
tools/techniques are available.

Anyone have any experience/ideas...or do I just keep calling shops?

Ed, I was through your town last weekend, but alas, nowhere to put a B and
not enough time to drive it.:-(

TIA

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird