Re: Electrical MGA

To: "Ron Fine Esq." <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Electrical MGA
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:36:17 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Ron Fine Esq." <ronfineesq@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Not true about the lack of a ashtray.  My 66 MGB came with original
> ashtray.
> I also owned a new 65 MGB many years ago and it also came with the
> ashtray
> mounted just in front of the gear selector.

I think the ashtrays may have been optional in the early MGBs.
There's little perceived need for an ashtry (on the part of the
manufacturer) if there's no lighter.  My 68 MGB had a lighter
and an ashtray.  The ashtray in the MGA is identical, and it
was also optional.

=====
David Breneman              david_breneman@yahoo.com