RE: sheetmetal protection

To: "'Dodd, Kelvin'" <doddk@mossmotors.com>,
Subject: RE: sheetmetal protection
From: "Howard Battan" <battanhr@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 13:58:21 -0700
Thanks, Kelvin. That helps a lot. I've already started removing the
'primer' on the new pieces - it mostly flakes off, no integrity at all,
I discovered.

I wish I lived in Michigan - one of Carl's workshops would be a great
idea.

On the welding areas, would 'weld-through' primer be the thing to use on
those interior panels? I've heard of it, but never used it.

Thanks again.

Howard Battan