Re: Tire Balancing

To: Eugene Balinski <eugeneb@nni.com>
Subject: Re: Tire Balancing
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 12:43:48 -0500
Dwight had no trouble balancing the wheels. He did mention
that he had to put them on a different way than modern cars.
But if here was a problem. I sure didn't see it.

They all balanced up fine.

Let us know on the Sumitomos. I was leaning toward them, but wanted
get the tires done before they'd be in stock at TR.

Paul.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root
   /    _ \     1977 MGB