Re: Your OTHER cars

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Your OTHER cars
From: Dave Ambrose <stargazer1@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 16:19:58 -0700
Rick Lindsay wrote:

> Hello Friends, Today I find myself thinking that I would like to find
> yet another project car.  I'm sure that feeling will pass (yea,
> right!) but the thought prompts me to ask the following questions:
>
> + Given that you probably have an MG...

        '69 GT, currently under major refitment.

> 1) What OTHER fun cars do you have tucked away?

        Waiting in the wings, I have a '62 Austin Healy Sprite and a '62 Morris
Traveller. Morris is next up for some attention.

> 2) What other fun car would you LIKE to have?

        Besides an original Ford GT40 or a Chapparal? That would be something
like a Lotus Super 7, a '62 MGA (*never* should have sold mine), or a TF.

        Cheers,
        Dave Ambrose