Re: Q: Automatic Battery Chargers

To: palte@gmx.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Q: Automatic Battery Chargers
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 19:21:14 EDT
Bert,
I've had great success with the "Battery Tender, Jr." from Deltran. I use it
for maintaining the batteries in my old Saab, MGB and Honda motorcycle.  I
swap it around from vehicle to vehicle depending on which one is being driven,
although there's no reason it couldn't be left connected.

See http://batterytender.com for more info.

Good luck!
Donny V
78 MGB