Re: horn problems

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: horn problems
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 15:44:13 -0700
He's right about horns seizing up. I freed mine by removing it from the car,
setting it on a block of wood on the driveway, and giving it a few solid
whacks with a 2x4. I didn't use a BFH because I wanted to limit the damage.
Don't hit the bell (it will break), hit the center section. After this
treatment, it worked.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149