RE: MGA door seals

To: Howard Battan <battanhr@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: MGA door seals
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:59:08 -0700 (PDT)
I had only bought some decals from them for my B. I have however, heard many
high praise references from people about thier products and I will be ordering
from them for my future rubber needs. I am also a big fan of Clarke.
Carl

Howard Battan <battanhr@comcast.net> wrote:
Has anybody used these door seals? Carl, you didn't state if you had
tried them, only that you had talked to the folks at MacGregor. How
about the boot seal, from MacGregor or Todd Clarke? I need both for my
57 "A" roadster. The boot seal I got from Moss years ago was not a very
good fit. Are they better now?

Howard Battan
Auburn, WA