Re: Garage Find Bleeding Question - That Was Easy

To: "Constr AB News" <canews@telus.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Garage Find Bleeding Question - That Was Easy
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 19:17:32 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Constr AB News" <canews@telus.net>

One more comment - never take a Jewel in the Rough garage find, that you are
so incredibly proud of finding and getting running after only four nights
work
- to a meeting of true car enthusiasts. They ripped this car apart, pointing
out every little, picky, petty and trivial variance from perfect out to me.
Even after I told them how little I paid, most seemed less than impressed (I
think they were all Triumph owners or else just jealous - yeah that's it
they
were jealous).

Anyway - thanks again all for all your help and comments. I love this list.

Cheers
Grant Bush
50 TD
58 A (almost there)

Grant,

Try showing up with a "For Sale" sign on it and see how many of those clowns
trip all over themselves trying to be the first to bid on it.  Then tell
them that if they wear light colored shirts the drool won't show up as much!

Congrats on your new car -- I'm jealous, too!

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget