Re: SU needle chart errors!

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU needle chart errors!
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 07:50:59 -0400
Well in six years these are the only two that I've seen
or heard of that are wrong.  It's quite apparent that
over the years, a few sources simply copied the same tables
to generate their programs or to re-print/distribute the info.
>From the dimensions listed, it simply looks that the 'original'
editor, simply swapped a few of the dimensions about half way
down the list of needle stations. If you look at the charts
that list them by part number (AUDxxx AUCxxx etc)
chances are the list you're looking at is OK. If listed solely
by their 1/2/3 letter designation (AAE, ADB, #7 etc)
these two were scrambled for stations 4 through 13
while someone was typing up the list.

My own on line charts have been updated/corrected,
James C.'s php on line charting program should be updated
shortly if not already, and the author of  the WinSU executable
has been forwarded the info as well.

As to any others that might be wrong.... I'm already in process
comparing all the sources I have to see if any others are off.
Since this was on the 0.100 chart, that's currently where
I'm starting.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com