Re: SU needle chart errors!

To: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU needle chart errors!
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:51:25 +0100
This is very confusing.  Originally you quoted the AUD numbers as being
incorrect, then you say that charts with the AUD number will probably be
correct and it is the 1/2/3 code information that is incorrect.  You quote
AAE, ADB and 7 which are .90 needles, but my dimensions from Win SU match up
with the dimensions on your site for those three, so I'm still none the
wiser.  So I do a search on Google for AUD1328 and British Automotive gives
the code for that as SM, which is a .100 needle, and another site gives SN
as the code for the AUD1329.  I check these on my listings against your site
and find that they are indeed different, but SM is different at stations 5
to 14 and SN is different only at station 4.  Phew!  Thanks for advising of
the problem, Paul, but you don't make it easy ...

PaulH.