Re: Clutch failure

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch failure
From: "R. Martin Rogovein" <rmort@bezeqint.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:01:57 +0200
Tim -

> Driving to work just now when my clutch suddenly turned into a noodle.

Had the same happen about two months ago.
Removed the housing over the pedal box and saw that the saddle-bracket that
holds the pedal on the end of the plunger had simply broken in half.

The plunger is just a press fit and it's cheap.

Got one off an old mini to tide me over till the part got here from the UK.

RMartin
Tel Aviv
70 roadster
Hey, any idea that involves blasting the wealthiest .01 percent of
the population into the cold, lifeless vacuum of space is all right by me.
--The Onion