Barn finds.....Its a gold mine of LBC's !!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Barn finds.....Its a gold mine of LBC's !!
From: MGALUVR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 21:35:06 EDT
Hello,

  A friend of mine has recently decided to unload some of his LBC
collection.....there are 14 vehicles in all, but will be offered in two lots of
6 or 7 at
a time.......Here are the first offerings........

BTW.....these cars were all running at the time of storage in a covered,
large garage. With the exception of several with a flat tire or two they should
be
driveable (according to the owner, who by the way is very honest and
reputable, and is a personal friend of mine). The prices given here are
somewhat
negotiable....and the vehicles would have to be picked up locally (Southwest
Missouri). I have seen all these cars and have some photos from a rather quick
first
photo session (it was about 90 degrees in the shade that day, and the barn
was hotter than hell inside, so I made it quick, more in-depth photos coming
soon, and available upon request)...so here goes.........

1971 MGB/GT- Green with tan leather interior, wire wheels.....$3000

1967 MGB/GT - Black with red leather interior, wire wheels...$5000

1972 Triumph GT6 MKIII - White w/ blue interior, steel wheels..$6000

1969 MGB roadster - blue with black interior,racing stripe,removable hardtop,
Weber DCOE carb setup, wire wheels.........$2800

1969 MGB/GT - Red with black interior, wire wheels (This one needs some TLC)
but has great potential....$1500

1967 MGB/GT Special (Anniversary Edition)..this car would need some "divine
intervention" to bring it back, but its a great parts car...comes with all the
little extras that the GT Specials had.....special walnut and chrome steering
wheel, special fog lights, and the interior is nice...black leather with red
piping. The interior is in very good shape....but the quarter panels are
rusting out. Other than the fenders the individual parts are very nice
........$1000

Thats it for this posting......I just bought a very nice 79 MGB Roadster from
him, and its everything he said it was....and more. He has 3 MGA roadsters, a
close to concours condition MGA coupe, and several really cherry
MGB's.....they may be offered at a later date........Email me if your
interested...and I
will give more info. Also photos from the rather "quick" photo session are
available. When the weather is more cooperative I will have some quality
photos.
Email me ........or call me for more
info.....417-877-8789............Tnx........and "Keep Em' On The Road" !!

          Bill Dillstrom - Southwest Missouri
              1962 MGA MKII Roadster
                 1979 MGB Roadster

Check out the new British Cars Forum: