Hurricane Charley and me

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hurricane Charley and me
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 08:36:36 -0700
Listers,
Right now Charley is on a head-on course for our area. Tampa Bay
expecting major impact if storm stays on present track. 110+ winds a
good possibility. Keep your fingers crossed storm takes an easterly
track over course of the day and minimizes damage. The TD, A coupe and
BGT all have their life vests on and are great swimmers. Other good news
is we are not in a flood zone. Will report back after storm passes with
update, if possible.
cheers,
Dave Houser
PS. Batten down, Rick Brown! And welcome to Florida!  ">)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: