Brake Bias adjustment

To: MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Bias adjustment
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 03:10:19 +1030
One for the race boys (probably).

I have a few suggestions from listers already (off list) but just to
dredge any more actual experiences from anyone who has been through the
exercise, I am looking for suggestions for remote (in the cabin-type
control) or other brake proportion/bias adjustment controls for my 'B
quasi-racecar now with rear disc brakes.

I guess it may end up being "set and forget" so I am not sure that I
need the controls within driver reach but this seems ideal for setting
the bias quickly and accurately under actual driving/track conditions
without having to come off the track; adjust; go out again; come back
in; adjust; etc. etc.

Maybe someone has some thoughts on that, too?

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII

Check out the new British Cars Forum: