Re: which top to use?

To: "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: which top to use?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 14:53:31 +0100
I used to be able to do that, but even unclipped at the back it didn't drop
down far enough to be able to fit the full tonneau cover as a hood cover for
neatness.  Then during restoration I worked out just what was stopping it
dropping right down, and corrected it, so I could use the full tonneau as a
hood cover ... but then found if I threw the hood back with the rear
fastenings still in place the frame was hanging on the hood and likely to
tear it.  C'est la vie.