Re: Timing with Pertronix

To: "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb@nni.com>, "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Timing with Pertronix
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:59:09 +0100
Yes, the process is the same whatever ignition system in use - factory and
typical after-market units for the MGB, that is.  The usual place for
picking up power for the timing light is the fusebox, the brown or the white
is usually slightly more convenient than the purple or the green, and the
lack of fusing in this case is immaterial.

PaulH.