Re: Thank you

To: Rick Lindsay <rick@stoolhead.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thank you
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 16:06:38 -0700 (PDT)
Rick I wish you would stay, They are still cars and many of the problems you
can have with the Midget can be had with B's. Just because the engine itself is
different does notmake the cars that far apart. Buttheads are going exist
everywhere in life. Most British car forums on line are considered Very
friendly compared to other car sites. I wish you stay, I even enjoy hearing of
your Ferrari experiences (hope I spelled that right). There is also a good
Midgets section on the UK BBS
http://www2.mgcars.org.uk/cgi-bin/gen5?runprog=mgbbs&access=20051415005034
Carl French

Rick Lindsay <rick@stoolhead.com> wrote:
Thank you for the references to the Midget 1500 lists. That is probably
where I belong. Goodbye.

rick

Check out the new British Cars Forum: