"Primrose: The Mark of Shame?"

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: "Primrose: The Mark of Shame?"
From: RW <prndl@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 17:18:40 -0700
> You're in the rust belt, remember? Out here in
> CA, there are still a lot in their original paint,
My '67 B is PP, original paint and 68K original miles, and is being prepared
to undergo a total restoration and will be repainted in the same PP. My '67
Jag E-type was also PP. Of the 14 British classics I've owned, just these
two have been Pale Primrose and I think it's a great '60s color. They are
vintage cars. PP is a vintage color. Get over it. If you're concerned about
the color of your car reflecting badly on the size of your manhood maybe you
should be driving something like a bright red Hummer. Jeeze!
--
Rod Williams
Petaluma, CA

Check out the new British Cars Forum: