V-8 project for sale

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: V-8 project for sale
From: "Automobile Information" <autoinfo@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:03:11 -0600
My garage is overflowing. I am under pressure from the boss (wife) to get
her car in the garage for the winter. This is really painful but if you saw
my garage you would know why.

Over the past two years I have been collecting the parts to build a MGB V-8
roadster. It now looks like I need to sell them. The car is a RUST FREE 1979
roadster from NM. The interior is shot as is the top. It is amazing what the
sun can do to plastic. But in contrast, it is amazing how the sun preserves
metal! Rover V-8 block, heads, crank, pistons, complete Rover FI (flapper,
not hotwire) set up with spares, World class T5 trans, bell housing,
hydraulic throwout bearing, block hugger headers, V-8 radiator, plus tons
more! I will need to do an inventory!

If you are looking for a great V-8 project, this is it. Please keep in mind,
I am not going to give it away. I can e-mail photos. If you are seriously
interested, e-mail me at: autoinfo@comcast.net The car is in Denver, CO.

NOTE: I AM NOT SELLING PARTS !!

Mike
Denver, CO