Re: Datsun 1600/2000

To: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Datsun 1600/2000
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:13:10 -0500
The L-16 was in the 510. My 510 actually had a transplanted L-18 from a
610 in it.

Someone on this list (or maybe the Yahoo list) bought a MGC earlier this
spring. And it had the Z (don't remember the size) engine in it. As I
recall, the person hadn't had a MG before, and wasn't sure what he had
got himself into.

Paul.

--
    ______      Paul T. Root