Re: Datsun 1600/2000

To: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Datsun 1600/2000
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 18:30:54 -0500
Like I said, it was a guy that came on the list or the yahoo list, maybe
in the spring. He'd never had an MG before, and actually thought he'd
bought a B. A few email exchanges, we figured out that it was actually
a C with a Z engine in it.

That's all I remember.

I don't even know how to start searching archives on this. I'll send
mail on the yahoo list, hopefully, if it was on this list the person
will respond.

Paul.

--
                                 ______