RE: Rubber hoses to metal hoses

To: "'Barrie Robinson'" <barrie@look.ca>, <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Rubber hoses to metal hoses
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 22:27:59 -0400
I can't comment about the likelihood of finding the hose you need, best to
just ask to look around at an auto parts store.  As for the slipping off, in
my experience a hose will not stay on a smooth pipe for long as the pressure
will cause it to slide off.  I have had success soldering a small copper
wire around the end to create a lip.  Perhaps you could try that.

James Nazarian
71 MGBGT V8
71 MGB Tourer