Re: Seat Belt (continued)

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat Belt (continued)
From: "David Macedonia" <david.macedonia@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 21:02:12 -0400
Listers,

Moss sell's 4 different styles of black inertial reel seatbelts:

P/N 222-006 - Black Adjustable, B post snap hook mount
P/N 222-005 - Black Adjustable, B post mount
P/N 222-020 - Black belt with stalk, B post mount
P/N 222-025 - Black belt with stalk, no B post mount

It appears that the 222-006 is for a TR6, but the picture is too small on
their website to determine if it is appropriate for an MGB. The 222-005 looks
to be identical (or at least very similar) to the 222-006, so I have the same
comment about that one.

Finally, I can't figure out the 222-020 or 222-025! The pictures don't offer
much detail, but I'm guessing that the "stalk" portion attaches to the
tranmission tunnel, correct? If so, how are the shoulder and lap belts formed?
I don't see bracket that would have to attach to the inner sill fixing point.
What's the purpose of the B post mount?

Can anyone help me out? I don't know why I'm so confused by this!

Thanks,

Dave

1966 MGB
Crofton, MD