Clutch Slave Cylinder

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Clutch Slave Cylinder
From: "David Macedonia" <david.macedonia@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:54:25 -0400
Listers,

First of all, I want to apologize for being "a day late and a dollar short",
but I have a question that I know was just recently addressed on this list,
so I'm sorry to bring it up again.

This evening, with the help of my son, I successfully bled the brakes of my
'66B. That was a reasonably exciting event, since the brakes have not worked
since I started this restoration 9 years ago! However, I was not successful
in bleeding the clutch slave cylinder. I recall a few postings indicating
that bleeding the slave cylinder is problematic, but I don't recall what the
proposed solution(s) was(were). Both the slave and master cylinders have
been rebuilt (by me...so they can be considered suspect).

Thanks in advance,

Dave
1966 MGB
Crofton, MD