Kid seat in MGB?

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Kid seat in MGB?
From: Derek Vandivere <derek@vandivere.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 16:57:11 +0200
So, two questions:

First, am I correct in assuming that it's not terrifically unsafe to put
a baby seat in a B in the passenger seat? I know that you're supposed to
put them in the back seat once they're facing forward, but if there's no
back seat, surely it's okay to put them in the front seat, right? At
least you don't have to worry about air bags.

Second, and more importantly: how have you convinced your partner (or,
in my case, ex) that it's okay? Really looking forward to seeing how she
likes it, especially since the car seems so much happier now that it's
got a new battery.

Evidently, my pop back in the States has the same issue with a Miata and
a grandson...

dersk (78 MGB in Amsterdam)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: