Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Re: tie rod end still stuck on shaft

To: Mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [Philly_MG_Club] Re: tie rod end still stuck on shaft
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 16:24:00 -0500

I'm most pleased to have been of assistance! Sometimes my advice may
seem a bit odd, since I'm mostly self-taught, with some instruction
from my father when I was small and a year working for Bill Dillon in
Erindale, Ontario, in the 60's. I started working on my own cars since
I couldn't afford the quality of service I wanted, but ended up doing
my own work because I don't trust modern "mechanics" to do it right.

        :)

-Rock    http://www.rocky-frisco.com
--
Rocky Frisco's LIBERTY website: http://www.liberty-in-our-time.com/