'70 MGBGT parts needed?

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: '70 MGBGT parts needed?
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 16:45:45 -0400
I have the carcas of a 1970 MGBGT that is about to go to the crusher.  There
is a lot of rust in the rockers and the rear of the car.  I am salvaging the
two front fenders as they seem to be in pretty good shape.  The hood has the
usual dents and some rust so I am not sure it is worth saving.  It appears
that the rear hatch is rusted past practical use as it has a line of rusted
holes along the entire bottom of the hatch.  I have the glass and it looks
to be in good shape.  There is no exterior trim or bumpers left.  Both doors
have extensive rust along the bottom so they probably aren't worth anything
either.  I do have the glass and window mechanisms for both sides.  I pulled
the A/C unit from inside the car along with the temp controller.  The
capilary tube is intact but I don't know how to check if it is operative.

I do not know MGs very well and don't want to throw anything away that could
be valuable to someone.  If you need anything please contact me off list and
I'll let you know if it is available.

Thanks
Pete
pryner@verizon.net