Re: Book review - Essential MG

To: MGs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Book review - Essential MG
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:32:11 EDT
All,

This review, interesting as it is and a service to all, yada, yada, is
merely Gary's sly way to start moving his magazine to the web, one little piece
 at
a time.  Watch out next for a restoration tips column, or a piece on how  to
tell an MGA Twincam from a standard 1600.  Pretty soon he'll be  embedding
HTLM strip ads at the bottom of his e-mails.  Pretty clever,  Gary.

Jay Donoghue
72B-GT
66 Mustang

In a message dated 10/14/2004 12:20:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,