An essential need for another British Car Magazine

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: An essential need for another British Car Magazine
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 15:12:38 EDT
In a message dated 10/14/2004 10:34:31 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ATWEDITOR@aol.com writes  >>Pretty soon he'll be  embedding HTLM  strip ads at
the bottom
of his e-mails.<<
Too all,
That would be a great idea! An online magazine ala British Car  Magazine,
whose departure left a HUGE hole in the reading and entertainment  needs of the
British sports car community! Hear! Hear! I for one will be the  first
subsriber as well as it's number one proponent! I've been  waiting anxiously
ever
since they took off Garys literary shackles  last January for the highly
esteemed
Editor Emeritus Gary (Mr. LBC)  Anderson to announce the start of another
great magazine that would take off at  exactly where the last issue of British
Car
(#103--May 2003) stopped when they  sold the "Bible" of American British car
owners, British Car Magazine to Tim  Stoddard, hence ClassisMotorsports
was(ugh!)born. I don't want another magazine  that's just a retread of Road &
Track
or Car & Driver (both great  magazines in there own right)..But nothing,
NOTHING will ever take the place of  our much beloved & REALLY MISSED British
Car
Magazine! In fact  I've never taken the wrapper off my last issue of British
Car Magazine. My  own private way of hoping to be able to someday see Gary
Anderson and his wife  Ginny, start another magazine that would take the place
of
British Car Magazine.  I know thats a tall order but one I have full confidence
that Gary and Ginny can  pull off! Jay, don't worry so much about anyone
possibly confusing you  & Gary even though the email address's are somewhat
simular: Editorgary@aol.com -vs.- ATWEDITOR@aol.com, if that's  what your real
worry is...
Cheers! (composed in plain text no HTML's)
Albert Escalante-Owner 1977 Jaguar XJ-6Lump
Central Coast British Car  Club-Ventura, CA.
www.ccbcc.org

Check out the new British Cars Forum: