Re: OD fusing was TD Slowdown

To: "mgamgb" <mgamgb@ihug.co.nz>, "Paul Hunt"
Subject: Re: OD fusing was TD Slowdown
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 11:38:45 -0500
This reminds me that I will be installing all new wiring harnesses in my 79
B this fall.  I have seen posts from time to time about unprotected circuits
that would benefit from installing in-line fuses.  Ian mentions a few spots
here.  Are there any others?  Where in the circuit should the fuses be
installed?  Would I be right in putting them as close to the ground source
as possible?

TIA

Larry Daniels