(no subject)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (no subject)
From: Mblock3594@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 17:39:50 EDT
Recently I have the motor rebuilt on my 73 B, The motor was raced after a
1000 miles and the freeze plug let go. I have been told by the motor rebuilder
that he has discovered that the engine block is cracked, but he knows of an
infdividual who has the ability to repair the crack in the block. He said that
when the machine shop and then he rebuilt the motor neither noticed that the
block had a crack in it. He states that he will make good on the  repair, and
hopes to have the blok welded or braised at the crack. What do people think?
will
the repair last.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: