Re: storage

Subject: Re: storage
From: Aaron Whiteman <awhitema@panix.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:23:35 -0700
On Oct 29, 2004, at 3:59 PM, Dodd, Kelvin wrote:

> It's sad that you won't have the joy of skittering around in 10" of
> snow
> and bouncing off snow banks on the ice.
>
> If you think driving an MGB during the summer is fun, try putting
> studded snows on all corners and playing in the snow!

Skip the studs.  I use Artic Alpins, they behave more like "normal"
tires.

A B in snow is great fun indeed!  10" might be a bit much, my B doesn't
like much more than about 6", less if the snow had a chance to melt.

2 months to ski season, wheee!

--
Aaron Whiteman -- http://www.panix.com/~awhitema/MG/
  '75 B (red for now), HIF4 carbs

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]

Check out the new British Cars Forum: