mgb bodyshell for sale

To: "mg list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: mgb bodyshell for sale
From: "Kevin Richards" <mg.carma@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 08:27:23 -0400
A friend of mine in New York, Near NYC is stripping a NICE california
bodyshell and rebuilding it with another completely perfect bodyshell.
this california shell has MINOR damage and a little filler, but the floors are
SOLID, a great starting point for the MGB enthusiast. Very little rust.

He is not on the list, but I have some pics if anyone is interested, and I can
put you in touch.

it is a completely NAKED body shell, just the unibody, no front wings, no door
guts, no hood, no windshield, just the shell.

it is a bargain at $400

first come first served....

I have about four pics of the car before the dismantling, and she looks
great.

email me off list for pics.
thanks
Kevin