Re: fried wiring-update

To: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>, "MG list" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: fried wiring-update
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 23:37:04 -0500
check out www.britishwiring.com  Granted their multi pin connectors
are not the 'stock' rubber types used in MGs. but they are the type
used in Triumphs, Jags, Healeys etc etc. All their stuff is true LBC style
stuff. Even down to proper wiring and striping.
Nice people to do business with and the prices are very reasonable.
They also sell all the stock style bullet connectors (multiple sizes even)
, barrels, crimpers and etc. sockets you name it.

nfi...just a satisfied customer.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com