Re: Thank You Moss Motors!

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Thank You Moss Motors!
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 00:04:42 -0600
Hi Bill,

   I'm wit' you pal.  There's a guy south of San Antonio who runs an
"MGs only" wrecking yard. Couple of years ago he showed me some slightly
rusty chrome bumpers/overriders for a CBB.  I passed on those.  Then he
showed me some repro parts.  I passed on those too.  I spent twice the
cost of the repro parts to have my original CBB parts rechromed and I'm
glad I did! The chrome on the repro parts that are available now is
pitiful!  Better to have the originals dechromed, reshaped and rechromed
if you can afford it.

   Cheers,

    CR