Re: Thank You Moss Motors!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Thank You Moss Motors!
From: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 21:49:54 -0600
I get catalogs from The Roadster Factory even though they mostly deal
with Triumph parts.  One thing that caught my eye in the my most recent
arrival was a TR 250 badge for $129.  They guy who runs this place,
Charles Runyan, mentions his dissatisfaction with the quality of badges
he was getting and ordered some from an original crafter that involved
a lot of hand work and apparently, attention to detail.  He also
mentions that his profit is next to nothing, so they must really cost
that much.

Anyway, he doesn't mention any MG badges at all, but you might shoot
him an email and see if he could get some made.

I have no financial interest in this business.  I can't even vouch for
them.  But, I've been getting these catalogs for years, yet I've never
needed to order anything they sell for MG's and he still sends me
catalogs.  That says something in itself.

Kevin