Re: Winter Storage

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Winter Storage
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 01:23:22 -0500
Take a good look around your larger local hardware stores....
there's an epoxy caulking designed to seal cracks in cement.
It's designed for sidewalks, driveways, basement floors.
It's almost the same color as well.

The kitty litter might help inside the car, but will do
nothing for moisture between panels, in the engine
compartment etc etc. Even then you'll need to change it
bi-weekly as even in a low humidity environment (<35%)
it'll still slow down sucking up any moisture there.

An electric space heater, and or 40 watt bulbs in fixtures
make simple heaters to keep those areas drier than the
surrounding area.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com