1968 MGB Roadster For Sale in Kerrville, TX.

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1968 MGB Roadster For Sale in Kerrville, TX.
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 11:21:05 -0600
All,

  This car belongs to an acquaintance of mine in Kerrville, so I see it
now and then when he visits my neighbor.

   I looked it over briefly last Sunday, in my driveway.  Color is Pale
Yellow, looks to be the original paint, since the underhood area is the
same color.  No rust, no dings, no apparent bondo in the sills and
doglegs but I didn't run a magnet over them, just used the knock test.
Has been desmogged.  Has twin SUs but aftermarket air cleaners.  Has
wire wheels and OK tires.  He says he has a couple of spare wheels he'll
throw in.  Interior is black vinyl with white piping.  All the
instruments are there and functioning.  Has a full tonneau cover in good
shape and he says the top vinyl is good but the windows are discolored.
  Has a luggage rack.  Has an overdrive but it doesn't work.  Engine
starts right up and doesn't smoke.  Sorry, I didn't get the odometer
reading.  This car is known to me to be a daily/weekend driver.

    He's asking $3,500.  It looks to be worth it. I'd buy it on spec if
I had anywhere to keep it under cover.  He hasn't advertised it.  I told
him I'd alert the various MGB lists on the net.

    Owner is Tom Claiborn, (830) 895-5116.

    Charley Robinson
    Kerrville, TX