Re: Engine Rebuild?

To: MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Engine Rebuild?
From: Timfboston@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:38:22 EST
Once I take the valve cover off, how do I make sure the valve stem  seals?
Do I need to blow air through the spark plug hole?  I have  Boch Platinum plugs
in right now.  I put a clean one in just now and it is  not running any
better.  Still lacks power.  Enough power to  drive around, but does not do
well on
the hills.  (Plus I just found a hole  in my exhaust behind the front
muffler, so the extra noise adds a negative  effect to the whole situation)
I'll do
a compression test dry and then wet  and let you know how it goes.  Can you
pick up a tester at the local parts  store?