Re: Bonnet locking MGB

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Bonnet locking MGB
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:12:43 -0800
Interesting -- I already knew that correct bonnet alignment is critical in
keeping the latch from popping open at speed -- now we know that it is
important in proper operation of the release cable. I think the correct
sequence would be to first determine that there was no interference from the
safety catch or other objects, then align the bonnet, then adjust the latch,
and finally adjust the safety catch.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149