Signs of Serious Dementia

To: mgatwincam@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Signs of Serious Dementia
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:23:27 EST
I was digging through my old car files on the weekend and came across a  list
I had kept of every car I had owned since I bought my first car in  1968.

After updating it for recent years, I find that I have owned a total of 74
cars broken down as follows:

Japanese      1
Italian             1
Jensen           4
Jaguar           3
Triumph         11
Austin Healey  2
TVR                  1
Swallow            1
British sedans  17
MG                   23
American         9

I have gone for almost 6 years back in the 90s, without purchasing any new
cars, but that is offset by the excesses of my youth, when I 'peaked' at 15
cars  in one year (1974). I am 'down' to a total of 9 and intend to stabilise
at
8.

I shall once again hide the list lest SWMBO use it in support of an
application to commit me to an institution for the terminally car  smitten.

Hello, my name is Bill, and it has been 1 month since I last bought a
car......

Bill