Re: Signs of Serious Dementia

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Signs of Serious Dementia
From: "Henry D. Reynolds" <hdr@halsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:24:42 -0600
OK - here's my list in started in March 1979 when i got my license and
an MG for my birthday! Thanks mom!

1973 MGB blaze red/orange? - totaled on the US59 in houston texas 50+
MPG collision with guard rail.
1970 MGB BRG - pillow dash, split bumper, purchased for $2500 after full
resto. f**k! I totaled this one too.
1972 MGB originally mallard but painted porsch red by PO still in my
garage hasn't seen the road since 1991
1963 Buick Wildcat - 27 gallon fuel tank. 8 mpg. owned by a little old
lady. i bought this car for $500 and my fuel costs were in excess of
$300/month.  sold it after 6 months
1971 MGB I finally bought one that someone else totaled!
1984 Honda Civic - traded in for 4 door honda below when second child
was born
1978 MGB - purchased in 1995, my daily driver
1998 Honda Accord - my wife's daily

--
--
 Alle Menschen werden Br|der,