Re: MGB GT Springs on an MGC

To: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>,
Subject: Re: MGB GT Springs on an MGC
From: "James Schulte" <schultejim@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 20:11:14 -0800
Larry,
that's great if you are handy like Paul. I'm a buy it off the shelf consumer,
if you know what I mean. Time will tell on this conversion. I have one on the
passenger side. Having trouble removing the front eye bolt on driver side. I
had to cut the bolt head off on the passenger side and use a punch to get that
one out. May have to do the same on the driver side unless, someone has a
suggestion. I can't get a good wack at it from the underside and it won't
twist out from the outside.  This is the only hold up right now. Frustratingly
long job.
Jim
69C
70B