Re: MG-Toyota mobile, you will NEVER see another car like this,

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: MG-Toyota mobile, you will NEVER see another car like this,
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:46:24 -0800 (PST)
--- Caroline Andersen <mgtoyota@yahoo.com> wrote:

> *It is too bad the list seccurity software takes the colors off and
> probably the pictures too! People have had to send me a separate
> e-mail to get the photos and the emails were scanned by Norton's
> 2005 antivirus program before they are sent for your protection.

No, it's not too bad, it's a good thing.  It's very presumptuous
to send HTML email because not only does it waste bandwidth, but
not all mail readers can handle it.  And it's even worse to
send pictures out through a mailing list.  That said, if you want
people to see this (and I would like to see it) the way you do it
is to put the picture(s) on a web server and send the URL in the
mailing list message.  So, do you have a URL so we can take a look?

=====
David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com

http://my.yahoo.com