MG-Toyota mobile, you will NEVER see another car like this,

To: MGS <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MG-Toyota mobile, you will NEVER see another car like this,
From: Caroline Andersen <mgtoyota@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:01:39 -0800 (PST)
I  hope you all have a good sense of humor!*

Part of the proceeds from the auction of the MG-Toyota mobile will be donated
to send personal care items to our troops in the Middle East.

If you aren't personally interested in this you might know someone who is. And
above all it may put a smile on your face!
Happy Holidays!

Whats the big deal, we have all seen a 1985 Toyota Corolla painted to resemble
a 1953 MG-T series car right?
NOT!

What we have all seen is a wall painted to look like a window or door opening
to the outdoors, or the side of a building painted to fool the eye that looks
like a long, lush, tree-lined garden walkway. But I doubt that you will ever
see another Toyota painted to look like a classic sports car with the top down
and clouds floating overhead.

The ultimate feel good car (dubbed the coolest car in Colorado), perfect for
lots of good clean fun, for display, to promote your business or maybe for you
teenager who wants a sports car!

(And, yes, that would be a dirty trick.)

*It is too bad the list seccurity software takes the colors off and probably
the pictures too! People have had to send me a separate e-mail to get the
photos and the emails were scanned by Norton's 2005 antivirus program before
they are sent for your protection.

HOW THIS HAPPENED:

Over 35 years ago I owned a 1953 MG-TD, and the painting is primarily based on
photos of my own MG.

The art technique is trump l-loil, which means eye fooling. Meant to fool the
eye from a slight distance or peripheral vision.

I have a background in the arts, attended the Art Institute of Chicago and have
won awards in many different art mediums.

I like large projects and wanted the opportunity to paint a car. When I was
given a new car, the timing was right. My Corolla had hail damage which knock
off  the clear coat on the car. If I wanted to sell the car it needed to be
painted right?

So in the tradition of the round peg in a square hole I decided to do an
extreme makeover on my Toyota turning it into a MG of sorts.

MORE DETAILS:

The best effect is seen from a distance of about 10 or 15 feet. Since this is a
two-dimensional painting on the three-dimensional car, if you are standing
close to the hood of the car the painting looks distorted.

The paint used for this project is industrial outdoor maintenance primer &
paint.

INFORMATION ON THE CAR ITSELF:

Standard transmission, AM-FM radio, air conditioning and heater work great, oil
has been changed religiously, every 3000 miles. Drives well but needs some
work. Only two other drivers my sister and her best friends husband, mileage
is close to 175,000 miles.

Auction begins

Wednesday, December 15th 2004

and

 ends December 23rd 2004 at noon.

For questions, more detailed information or to place a bid either

call 303-313-1222 or email mgtoyota@yahoo.com.

Remember to leave your contact information and we will call to confirm your bid.

The bidding opens at $900.00

and

the bidding increments are $50.00.

The attached picture is the MG-Toyota during the process, more photos be
available soon.