Re: fuel vapor line

To: "James Harwood" <james.harwood@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: fuel vapor line
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:54:51 -0600
James,
On my 79B and also on the 74 parts car, this setup is located on the right
fender wall of the boot, just in front of the tail lamp and up high. It
hangs vertically. There is a small bracket at the top (almost just a hole in
the sheet metal of the fender) and another just behind the unit. The rear
bracket is L-shaped (maybe Z) and is attached to a small bolt protruding
from the fender on one side and directly to the evaporation tank on the
other.
I can't remember using anything fancy to dismantle it; possibly just an
adjustable wrench.
Monte