MGB Inspection ???

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGB Inspection ???
From: "Donald Markham" <donaldmarkham@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 15:02:42 -0500
Hello all,

I am hoping to be able to locate someone in or around the New Castle, VA
area that could possibly look at a 74 1/2 MGB-GT for me that is for sale. I
am located in Southern Indiana so it's not real conveinent to just run over
check the car out my self. If some one is interested or knows somebody that
can do this, please let me know. It has been a couple or years since I've
been on the mail list here but I have had several MGB GT's  in the past and
am currently seeking a daily driver.

Thanks in advance for any and all help

Don Markham