Re: Shortest day today ...

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Shortest day today ...
From: Steve Morris <MGA@MorrisGarage.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 20:20:31 -0500
Top? Top? Mine hasn't even been on the car for three years (nor the spare
tire, for that matter), let alone having side curtains. I use hald the
tonneau cover, or drive faster in inclement weather. ;)

Here's a nice picture from cold northern Ohio, today.

http://www.morrisgarage.com/mga/mga-snow.jpg

Enjoy the holidays!
Steve

--