Re: Shortest day today ...

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Shortest day today ...
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 11:06:38 -0800
It's pretty obvious you people have garages...<g>.

While the local climate would allow top-down motoring year-round, I find
parking the car outside requires having the hardtop in place for the rainy
season (Nov-Mar, roughly). Before I adopted this strategy, the occasional
unanticipated downpour wreaked havoc on the floorboards.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149